Regular Meeting - 7:00 p.m.
Board of Education
Lynn Berg, President
Janet Rock, Vice President
Richard Martinez, Clerk
George Buchanan, Member
Hilda Zamora, Member
Phillip Perez, Ed.D., Superintendent
Governance Team Goals, 2014-2015
- Students will demonstrate growth toward proficiency in the Common Core State Standards.
- A balanced budget will be maintained and a plan to build an adequate reserve will be implemented.
- The Strategic Planning model and plan (e.g., strategies, action plans, and the allocation of district resources) will be aligned.
- Collaborative and professional relationships among all employee groups will be maintained.
- Student wellness will be promoted through safe and clean schools, nutritious food practices, and physical education activities.
- Instructional technology use for and by students will be become effective, efficient, and adequately supported.
- Active engagement of parents and community stakeholders will be increased.
Any individual who requires disability-related accommodations or modifications, including auxiliary aids and services, in order to participate in the Board Meeting, should contact the Superintendent or designee in writing.
Agenda documents distributed to the Board of Education less than 72 hours before the meeting will be available for public inspection at the District Administration Building at 10515 S. Pioneer Boulevard, Santa Fe Springs.